- End the stigma that Minor-attracted people live with that prevents them from being able to access help for their depression and isolation.
- Advocate for preventing Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) BEFORE it happens.
- Advocate for taking a evidence-based, science and human rights focused approach to preventing Child Sexual Abuse.
Stigma affects many different areas of society. Here at End The Stigma we are not just committed to getting rid of stigma for Minor-Attracted People. We believe everyone has the right to live a happy and healthy life. We also:
- Advocate for ending the stigma that Autistic people live with.
- Advocate for Criminal Justice Reform and Sex Offender Registry reform.
- The Sex Offender registry is not limited to “the worst of the worst”, as most people assume it is. Many Registered Citizens are not “the worst of the worst” and do not deserve to suffer the inhumane (and unconstitutional) residential, employment, and living restrictions that they face, even after they have served their time.
- Example: A 16yo that is charged because of sexting with her boyfriend never assaulted a child, and certainly didn’t commit a violent crime. Why should (s)he be restricted to not living near schools, playgrounds, etc…
Contact Us To Contribute
If you are a researcher, therapist, Minor-Attracted Person, or advocate and are interested in writing and publishing a blog post on this site please feel free to get in touch. You can send an email to
[email protected] (PGP Fingerprint:
946cfe6b256ee8ea37a3a7262e23a333ecae0e6b) or send a message to https://keybase.io/JoshuaACasey. In case you are worried about anonymity and confidentiality, both contact methods are securely encrypted.