We would love to hear from anyone interested in authoring a guest post for us. If you are a researcher, therapist, psychologist, student, Minor-Attracted Person, a friend or family member of a Minor-Attracted Person, or just an advocate and are interested in writing and publishing a guest post on this site, please feel free to get in touch with us, by emailing
- Posts should be written in the simple and easy to use Markdown format.
- Save this file and write your post in it, make sure to open it with a text editor (not word processor). I recommend Atom.
- Save your post using the following filename format:
- No preferred word count.
- If you want a specific picture to go with your post, please make sure to attach it to the email, when you email me the file containing your post.
When submitting your post to
[email protected], please include the following author information:
- The name of author (you may use a fake name or put “Anonymous” if you would like to be anonymous)
- 1 social media or website link you would like me to promote
- A short 1-2 sentence bio about yourself written in the third person.